If worn properly, a mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others. Masks are loose-fitting, disposable devices that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment.
- Masks should not be shared or reused
- One Size Fits Most
- Ships from our Irvine, California office
- Safety Protection Equipment's handling time is same or next business day
- 90% of orders are shipped via USPS
- 1-2 days to West Coast
- 3-5 days to East Coast
- Any shipping delays are fully responsible by the shipping carrier
- We reserve the right to change our preferred carrier to best meet the needs of our customers
- You will receive an email with a tracking number once the carrier has scanned it into their system
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- Please review our Return Policy
Very lightweight. I can actually breathe when wearing one
Haven’t used any yet. Checked them out though. Very comfortable & easy to wear, breathable. Good product.