The face is reported to be the most commonly contaminated body part due to splashes, sprays and spatter of body fluids. A face shield provides barrier protection to the facial area and related mucous membranes (eyes, nose, lips).
• Can be worn concurrent to other PPE
• Lightweight and comfortable to wear, quick and easy to don
• Less fogging than goggles
• Does not impede non-verbal facial communication
• One size fits most
• Excellent protection against potential contamination from blood pathogens, body fluids, or harmful chemical splashes