- GOWNS RUN SMALL! We suggest ordering one size up (if usually a small, order medium instead).
Gowns are identified as the second-most-used piece of PPE, following gloves, in the healthcare setting. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Guideline for Isolation Precautions, isolation gowns should be worn to protect arms and exposed body areas during procedures and patient-care activities when anticipating contact with clothing, blood, bodily fluids, secretions and excretions.
- 100 % Cotton
- Hand Cuffs are 100% Poly Rib
- Ties at back and neck
- Front has a big chest pocket
- Durable material provides reliable protection against the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids
- Made of comfortable material for extended wear
- Breathable material to prevent overheating
- Multiple sizes to choose from, they run small.