Gloves protect the wearer and/or the patient from the spread of infection or illness during medical procedures and examinations. Occupational skin diseases such as contact dermatitis, skin cancers, and other skin injuries and infections are the second most common type of occupational disease and can be very costly. Because a lot of work is done with the hands, gloves are an essential item in providing skin protection.
- Nitrile provides better elasticity that vinyl and better puncture resistance than latex.
- Protects the wearer from the spread of infectious materials
- Ambidextrous & verasatile, use for a variety of professions: law enforcement professionals, physicians, food vendors, hair coloring specialists, painters, cleaners, pet care as well as in home improvement
- No Powder or latex for sensitive hands
- Gloves are 9.5” long
- Ships from our Irvine, California office
- Safety Protection Equipment's handling time is same or next business day
- 90% of orders are shipped via USPS
- 1-2 days to West Coast
- 3-5 days to East Coast
- Any shipping delays are fully responsible by the shipping carrier
- We reserve the right to change our preferred carrier to best meet the needs of our customers
- You will receive an email with a tracking number once the carrier has scanned it into their system
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- Please review our Return Policy