Dilutes to Make 64 Gallons!
Actual bottle will be different than shown. Neutral Disinfectant 64 is one step disinfectant, cleaner and deodorizer for hard, non-porous surfaces for use in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, public transportation, cruise ships, athletic facilities, restaurants and other business and commercial uses. Product is effective in hard water, up to 400ppm of water hardness. Neutral Disinfectant 64 is a virucide, mildewstat and fungicide. This product is for use to kill and deactivate viruses similar to the following in 10 minutes at 2 oz. per gal. of 400 ppm hard water (660 ppm active) and 5% soil on hard, non-porous surfaces: Avian Influenza A Virus, Coronavirus, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Human Coronavirus, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV 1).
Formula is in a concentrated solution and should be diluted at 2 oz. per gallon of water and used to precleaned non-porous surface with a sponge, brush, cloth, mop, or by immersion. Diluted mixture can be used with a spray applicator as well.
For spray application, spray 6-8 inches from the surface. Keep the treated surface wet for 10 minute. Allow to air dry. Prepare fresh solution daily, or when visibly dirty.
- EPA registered disinfectant, cleaner and deodorize
- No rinse application
- Effective in hard water up to 400ppm
- Effective in hard water up to 400ppm water hardness
- Use on hard, non-porous surfaces
- Mildewstatic and fungicidal properties
- Didecyl Dimenthyl Ammonium Chloride 2.54%
- Akyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimenthyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 1.69%
All shipping carriers are currently experiencing heavy volumes. The timeframes listed here are typical under normal circumstances. Due to current worldwide conditions, some delays may occur. Thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
- Ships from our Irvine, California office
- Safety Protection Equipment's handling time is same or next business day
- 90% of of orders will be shipped FedEx or UPS GROUND
- This formula cannot be shipped Overnight or 2nd Day due to the type of alcohol used (flammable substance)
- Delivery is usually 2-5 days
- Any shipping delays are fully responsible by the shipping carrier
- We reserve the right to change our preferred carrier to best meet the needs of our customers
- You will receive an email with a tracking number once the carrier has scanned it into their system
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- Please review our Return Policy